Check out what's going on over on Instagram:
- March 2021: Erika to host a Massachusetts Brewers Guild Virtual Event "Meet the Brewers Freshman Class: Faces Brewing Co." during #MassBeerWeek
- February 2021: Interviewed on Pilgrim's Digress Podcast - "Boston Beer Girl is Back!"
- February 2021: Beer & Chocolate Covered Goodies Pairing Virtual Event with New Belgium Brewing/Voodoo Ranger
- January 2021: Quoted on Bent Water Brewing's website, "[Noel is] Perfect for cozying up to a fireplace or spending time with loved ones!"
- December 2020: Holiday Cookie & Beer Pairing Virtual Event with New Belgium Brewing/Voodoo Ranger
- November 2020: Thanksgiving Leftover & Beer Pairing Virtual Event with New Belgium Brewing/Voodoo Ranger
- October 2020: Beer & Candy Pairing Virtual Event with New Belgium Brewing/Voodoo Ranger
- September 2020: Featured in 'Seven Question Beer Sunday" on GotHops.Blog
- August 2020: Featured on "Feature Friday: Beerstagram Edition" on The Hoppy Flight Attendant's Blog
- May 2020: Interviewed on Katching Up With Kelsea Podcast
- April 2020: Interviewed by Taste of Massachusetts
- November 2019: Co-host on Pilgrim's Digress Podcast - Matt from the American Homebrewers Association
- July 2019: Interviewed on Pilgrim's Digress Podcast - Pilgrim's Pals: Boston Beer Girl
- February 2019: Mentioned in Worcester Telegram - Social media amps up presence for local food, beverage producers
Hi, I'm Erika!
I started my craft beer Instagram
in February 2017 to document the craft beers I was drinking and the new breweries/beer bars I was exploring in a more creative way than just checking in on an app.
I'm passionate about supporting and promoting local small businesses and craft breweries!
What's my favorite beer you may ask?
I'm sure it's out there, but in the meantime, I'll sample everything on my way to it!